MEDIA ADVISORY: Committee to Hold Markup for Legislation on Confucius Institutes, Global Entry, and Combating Bioterrorism
November 6, 2023
WASHINGTON, D.C. – The House Committee on Homeland Security will hold a markup on Wednesday, November 8, 2023, at 10:00 AM ET.
DATE: Wednesday, November 8, 2023
TIME: 10:00 AM ET
LOCATION: 310 Cannon House Office Building
Legislation to be considered includes:
- H.R. 1516, “The DHS Restrictions on Confucius Institutes and Chinese Entities of Concern Act”
- H.R. 6174, “The DHS Biodetection Improvement Act“
- H.R. 5969, “The Improving Travel for Families Act”
- H.R. 4403, “The Securing the Cities Improvement Act,”
- H.R. 6231, “The Department of Homeland Security Policy Issuance Review Act”
WATCH: The markup will be livestreamed here and will be open to the public and press. Press must be congressionally credentialed.