Rogers Announces Homeland Security Committee Subcommittee Leaders for 116th Congress
Washington, D.C. – House Homeland Security Committee Ranking Member Mike Rogers today announced Homeland Security Committee subcommittee leaders for the 116th Congress.
After announcing our Republican full committee members last week, I m pleased to announce our Ranking Members for the 116th Congress,” said Rogers. “These men and women will be the tip of the spear when it comes to advancing conservative solutions to better secure our homeland and protect Americans from a variety of dynamic threats.
I m confident in the team we have assembled, and I look forward to delivering tangible results for the American people.
The following Republican Members will serve as Ranking Members to the Homeland Security Committee in the 116th Congress:
* Rep. Dan Crenshaw (TX-2) Ranking Member of Oversight, Management, and Accountability Subcommittee
* Rep. Clay Higgins (LA-3) Ranking Member of Border Security, Facility, and Operations Subcommittee
* Rep. John Katko (NY-24) Ranking Member of Cybersecurity, Infrastructure Protection, and Innovation Subcommittee
* Rep. Peter King (NY-2) Ranking Member of Emergency Preparedness, Response, and Recovery Subcommittee
* Rep. Debbie Lesko (AZ-8) Ranking Member of Transportation and Maritime Security Subcommittee
* Rep. Rep. Mark Walker (NC-6) Ranking Member of Intelligence and Counterterrorism Subcommittee