TODAY @ 2PM: Hearing on Assessing the State of America’s Seaports
(WASHINGTON) – Today, January 19th, the Committee on Homeland Security’s Subcommittee on Border Security, Facilitation, and Operations, chaired by Rep. Nanette Diaz Barragán (D-CA), will hold a hearing to examine the key issues affecting port operations nationwide and highlight recommendations to ensure efficient, secure trade and travel.
WHAT: Subcommittee Hearing: Assessing the State of America’s Seaports
WHEN: Wednesday, January 19 @ 2:00pm EST
- Mr. Gene D. Seroka, Executive Director, Port of Los Angeles, City of Los Angeles
- Ms. Cathie Vick, Chief Development and Government Affairs Officer, Port of Virginia, Virginia Port Authority
- Mr. Anthony Reardon, National President, National Treasury Employees Union
- Mr. Richert L. Self, Executive Director, Port of Lake Charles
- Mr. Christopher J. Connor, President and Chief Executive Officer, American Association of Port Authorities
Updated info and livestream available here.
# # #
Adam Comis at (202) 225-9978
Next Article Previous Article