Pelosi, Ranking Members to Hold Press Conference on House Republicans’ Inaction to Sufficiently Investigate Russia’s Threat to Our Democracy
(WASHINGTON) House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi, Ranking Members Eliot Engel, Maxine Waters, Jerry Nadler, and Bennie Thompson, as well as Vice Ranking Member Gerry Connolly will hold a press conference tomorrow at 2:30 p.m. E.T. to highlight House Republicans’ inaction to sufficiently investigate and address Russia’s threat to our democracy and national security. This press conference comes as we mark one year since the Office of the Director of National Intelligence’s report confirming Russia’s interference into the 2016 election and that our elections continue to be vulnerable to future foreign interference.
- House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi
- Congressman Eliot Engel, Ranking Member of the Foreign Affairs Committee
- Congresswoman Maxine Waters, Ranking Member of the Financial Services Committee
- Congressman Jerry Nadler, Ranking Member of the Judiciary Committee
- Congressman Bennie Thompson, Ranking Member of the Homeland Security Committee
- Congressman Gerry Connolly, Vice Ranking Member of the Oversight and Government Reform Committee
Press Conference on House Republicans’ Inaction to Sufficiently Investigate Russia’s Threat to Our Democracy
Tuesday, January 9, 2018, 2:30 p.m. E.T.
- Radio/TV Gallery Studio A
- Capitol Visitor Center
- The Capitol
- Washington, D.C.
This media availability is for Congressionally accredited media only.
Live stream of the event will be available here.
# # #
Media contact: Adam Comis at (202) 225-9978
Next Article Previous Article