Pelosi, Ranking Democrats to Hold Press Conference to React to Resignation of Trump National Security Advisor Michael Flynn
(WASHINGTON) Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi and Ranking Democrats will hold a press conference on Tuesday, February 14th at 12:30 p.m. E.T., to react to the resignation of National Security Advisor Michael Flynn. Pelosi and the Ranking Members will renew their call for the FBI to accelerate their investigation into the extent of the ties between Trump and Russia, call for passage of legislation to create an outside, independent commission to investigate, and continue to call on Republicans to release Trump’s tax returns in order to ascertain the extent of Russia’s financial influence on the President.
- House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi
- Ranking Member Eliot L. Engel, House Foreign Affairs Committee
- Ranking Member Richard Neal, House Ways and Means Committee
- Ranking Member Bennie G. Thompson, House Committee on Homeland Security
- Ranking Member Elijah E. Cummings, House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform
- Ranking Member Adam Schiff, House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence
WHAT: Press Conference Reacting to Resignation of Michael Flynn
WHEN: Tuesday, February 14, 2017, 12:30 p.m. E.T.
WHERE: HVC Studio A (Enter through HVC-117)
Capitol Visitor Center - The Capitol
# # #
Next Article Previous Article