Pelosi, House Democrats to Hold Press Conference on Trump’s Failed Vision for America
(WASHINGTON) Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi and House Democrats will hold a press conference on Wednesday, February 15th at 11:15 a.m. E.T. to hold President Trump accountable for his failed vision for America that has weakened our national security and dishonors our values as a nation.
- Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi
- Democratic Caucus Vice Chair Linda Sánchez
- Ranking Member Lucille Roybal-Allard, Appropriations Subcommittee on Homeland Security
- Ranking Member Bennie Thompson, Committee on Homeland Security
- Ranking Member Zoe Lofgren, Judiciary Subcommittee on Immigration Policy and Enforcement
- Michelle Lujan Grisham, Chair of Congressional Hispanic Caucus
- Vice Ranking Member Pramila Jayapal, Budget Committee
WHAT: Press Conference Highlighting President Trump’s Failed Vision for America
WHEN: Wednesday, February 15, 2017, 11:15 a.m. E.T.
WHERE: HVC Studio A (Enter through HVC-117)
Capitol Visitor Center - The Capitol
NOTE: Livestream of the press conference will be available here.
# # #
Media contact: Adam Comis at (202) 225-9978