Pelosi, House Democratic Members to Hold Press Conference Following Meeting on ICE Raids
(WASHINGTON) Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi and House Democratic Members will hold a press conference today at 2:45 p.m. E.T. following their meeting with ICE Acting Director Thomas Homan on the recent ICE raids.
- Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi
- Democratic Whip Steny Hoyer
- Democratic Caucus Vice Chair Linda Sánchez
- Ranking Member John Conyers, Committee on Judiciary
- Ranking Member Nita Lowey, Committee on Appropriations
- Ranking Member Lucille Roybal-Allard, Appropriations Subcommittee on Homeland Security
- Ranking Member Bennie Thompson, Committee on Homeland Security
- Ranking Member Zoe Lofgren, Judiciary Subcommittee on Immigration Policy and Enforcement
- Joaquin Castro, Member of Committee on Intelligence
- Michelle Lujan Grisham, Chair of Congressional Hispanic Caucus
WHAT: Press Conference Following Meeting on ICE Raids
WHEN: Thursday, February 16, 2017, 2:45 p.m. E.T.
WHERE: HVC Studio A (Enter through HVC-117)
Capitol Visitor Center - The Capitol
NOTE: Livestream of the press conference will be available here.
# # #
Next Article Previous Article