Roundtable briefing on examining homeland security issues related to acts of domestic terrorism
Congressional roundtable briefing examining homeland security issues related to acts of domestic terrorism, including the October 27, 2018 attack on the Tree of Life Synagogue.
- William Peduto, Mayor, City of Pittsburgh, PA
- Bob Winters, Protective Security Advisor, Pittsburgh District, Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency, U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- Rabbi Jeffrey Myers, Tree of Life Synagogue, Pittsburgh, PA
- Rich Fitzgerald, Allegheny County Executive
- Coleman McDonough, Allegheny County Superintendent of Police
Jeffrey Finkelstein, President and CEO, The Jewish Federation of Greater Pittsburgh