A Decade After 9/11 Could American Flight Schools Still Unknowingly Be Training Terrorists?
- Mr. Stephen Lord, Director, Homeland Security and Justice Issues, Government Accountability Office
- Mr. Kerwin Wilson, General Manager for General Aviation, Office of Security Policy and Industry Engagement, Transportation Security Administration
- Mr. John Woods, Assistant Director, National Security Investigations, Immigration and Customs Enforcement
- Mr. Jens C. Hennig, Vice President of Operations, General Aviation Manufacturers Association
- Mr. Douglass Carr, Vice President, Safety, Security and Regulation, National Business Aviation Association
# # #
Media contact: Adam Comis at (202) 225-9978